Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finally Free

"I'm finally free, no longer, torn in two..."

Ahhh, yes. It's done, finally.

Presentation for JC1 is over. I'm not very pleased with it, this is the first time I exceeded the time given to present. There's a reason why I plan stuff, so we don't get defaulted on technicalities. If they give us 20 minutes to present, I suggest we bloody hell keep within 20 minutes.

Yes I'm pissed. We were dancing like fools around the slides because somebody couldn't talk WITH the slides. THEN WHAT IS THE USE OF HAVING THE SLIDES AS AN ADVANTAGE?! WHAT IS THE USE IF THE SLIDES SHOWS SOMETHING ELSE AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE. Urgh. Dumb, took 6 mins to present 3 bloody slides.

Thanks to that, I wasn't able to complete my slides. THANKS.

I mean, it's ok, you didn't do the slides, you wouldn't know how much effort and thought went in, you wouldn't know how much I wanted to present it.

But, good news, had a reshuffle to teams. And yea, life is fair...

Got a hell of a team.. Me, David, Harith and Bing Huang. So, looks like we're balanced. Each of us can work all the softwares efficiently, fair mix of Sketch-up, 3dMax, Photoshop and CAD. Don't really have a dedicated model maker though, so that could be a problem. but heyy, this is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment