Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Long Time No Post post

Yes, I know, long time no post. But my blog shall not crumble and fall like Glen's and Les. Theirs was doomed to fail ever since the idea pop-ed up in their heads. So anyway, re-cap of my life. Finished my Industrial Training Programme, then it was straight to BP submission. Ouh, that was fun. Three weeks to finish everything, and yeap, I have to say, I'm pleased with the quality of my work. Here, let me show you.




Yea, that's the first storey floor plan. But what I really really like is the section.

Yup, generally pleased with the BP submission set. After that, was straight to BATAM. Went there to do work uh, but had some fun along the way.
Yea, that was the hotel. Cool right? Each hotel room was a unit on it's own. And oh my, the view, was nothing less than spectacular.
So yea, all complaints aside. It was quite OK. Yea, I have more pics, just a little short on time(lazy) to upload them all. But anyway, the project there, well, not bad. Quite impressed with the quality of work being done by the team. We didn't win anything, but again, good effort.


That was our floor plan for the SPA. Yea, good job. And no, I don't want to hear anything about the other group smashing down columns and not respecting the privacy of the users. Back from Batam and I received a warm welcome from my bike! ^^V. Took it out to Changi. Reached East Coast from West Coast in 34mins 52 seconds. Rather impressive I must say for a comeback.
The bike, at Changi. I enjoyed the ride, solo. Nothing holding me back and nothing pushing me forward. ^^V
HOT CHOCOLATE!!! ^^V! Yea, I think that sums it up. After ITP was BP, after BP was Batam, and after BATAM is now currently MDR.

A lot of other stuf happened luhh. Like Les getting his new wheels and how he scared the shit out of us. Dinner where 'The Island' idea came up. Ouh, got an accounting paper tomorrow and now setting up my bike to meet Mr "I've spend $150 on petrol". Yea, I think that's all, nothing else significant I guess.

"Nothing holding me back and nothing pushing me forward."
~Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment