Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Need Re-Motivation

Again, off form again.

Was out with Les on Sunday, stayed up the whole night till it literally DAWNED on me that I have an accounting test. Crap, the paper was at 6.30pm and I had to drag myself through what seem to be the longest architecture tutorial ever. I couldn't take it. Caught a few winks in class and just had to be ready for the paper.

Tricky. That would be the perfect word to describe it. No other way. The second question stunned me. "Sold stock of goods worth $2000 to Mr Lim on credit for $4000". What the hell man? What is the double entry suppose to be?!?

Dr. Mr Lim $4000
Cr. Stock $2000
Cr. SCAMMED $2000

Yea, I think that just sets the tone for the rest of the paper.

Finally got my sleep after that, and woke up to the sounds of 98.7fm on a great Tuesday morning. Got on my mountain bike and rode to school. Damn, it feels so comfortable. Sat in class to Understand Weather, then walked Ting to the studio, she's as pretty as ever, then went home . I have to stop getting distracted when I'm on the bike. I was cycling home, when an auntie caught my eye. No, she wasn't pretty, she was just doing something strange. Couldn't figure out what she was doing so turned my attention back to my front.

Wa lao eh, there was a kerb luhh. Slammed the rear brakes cause my hands are always on it. Tried to squeeze the front levers but missed it. My bike different set up uh, as in the lever angles are different, so just couldn't find the lever on my mountain bike. Thankfully however, the rear brakes worked and I stopped with quite a distance to spare.

Wind today is horrible man. It was so strong.

Got home, then went back to school for LC. Then went home again, in the strong winds.

Played the guitar, finally, after a long time. ^^V. Then, got a quote from a very nice song.

Still no mood to do any architectural work. It's just down right demoralising when you have to keep changing stuff. So yea, going to cool off, have a little bit of fun, and slam right back into work.

"This life is not about what you have. It's about what you believe."

~Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment