Thursday, January 14, 2010

Accounting Test Later

Yeap, I got an accounting test later. Hopefully would just scrape the passing marks for this test. Urgh, it's not difficult. It's just long, and to me, seems utterly pointless.
Alright, I have Wynn's textbook, Leslie's notes, my lecture notes and Vivian's tutorial. AND IM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS! What the hell! But of course, Wynn's text book wasn't much of a help and Leslie's sorry excuse for notes made me even more confused.

So how was my holidays? Sucked. The people who are grinning while reading that line will know why. Yes. I am looking forward to the end of year holidays!! Which, should be, somewhere in Feb, I think.

Ouh! Saw a fixie in school.

So, aniwae, it's been like what, 2 weeks since school started. Can't say I'm enjoying it but trust me. IT IS A LOT BETTER THEN MY HOLIDAYS, SPENT WITH SOME FUCKED UP RETARD. At least now I'm doing something. Like this, just finished a drawing..

Playing soccer also. Ouh! Yesterday just played. AW MAN. What the hell was I thinking. I was ONE on ONE with the keeper. The whole right side was OPEN. But I just had to try and place the ball in between the keeper's wide open legs. AND IT DIDN'T WORK! It went a wee bit too high and was deflected by organs that are not usually associated with any sport. Nevermind, next week shall get my soccer boots, and hopefully I'll have more grip on the field, and can turn a lot faster.

And Clementi is becoming a construction yard man. Cycling to school is getting crazy. Lift upgrading projects and new car parks is constraining the pathway. Which is irritating.

Yes, quite pissed off with a few people here and there, but it's ok. They are retards. ^^V.

Argh, 5th Feb is the dateline for the final submission of Year 2 archi! After that, is Chinese New Year! Not that I'm directly affected, but still, something to look forward to.

Talking about things to look forward to, I'm really looking forward to someone crashing his Toyota Wish, preferably at 110km/h or more into a concrete barrier. Looking forward to meeting a few people as well. Errr, other then that, not really looking forward to anything else.. Yea.

Suddenly got the urge to play badminton. But somehow, I have the feeling that once I step out of my house, I'll just head to macs and eat.

And my MP3, urgh! It's spoiled. The battery last for like 15mins! Thankfully, 15 mins is more then enough time for me to get to school. So once I'm in school, I charge it for another 15 mins home. But still, I would appreciate if the battery could last a wee bit longer.

Haiz, like nothing else to talk about already. Maybe I should study for the test... But yea, as if that will ever happen.

"AND IT DIDN'T WORK!"
~Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment