Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Proper Post?

Right. It's five A.M. on a sunday morning. And HEY!! Guess what. I'm awake! WHY!?! Cause I can't bloody hell sleep!

I woke up at 9 on Sat. (finally got a chance to sleep in). Went about the usual business. Came back, did work again, and now I find myself on the bed, laptop on my lap typing this post. Right, anyway, apologies for posting up my boards? I think? Don't really get David's comment on the Cbox >

But yea, that was what I was doing up all week round. Kinda wanted to share it around. It's kinda tiring day in and day out staring at the screen, so just thought of sharing the final product. Yea, I assume you might have taken it as arrogance. Yea, just wanted to let you hear my side.

Going to play basketball in a few hours. Man, this is not good. Why am I not sleepy?! I NEED TO SLEEP! Great. Les is going to be arrogant as usual. Like what is up with him man? Half the guys I know can just smash his face right then and there, but oh well, at least he's happy at something. But his arrogance is really starting to piss me off.

Or maybe I'm just to easily pissed off right now. Academic life seems on track, but everything else has derailed. Urgh. When am I going to get that dance. 5th Feb suddenly seems like a long time after the images of what I'm going to do after submission races through my mind.

So what am I going to do after submission? Well. If I can complete everything and submission goes smoothly... I'm going to break out the roadie and ride it fast and hard. After that I'll steal Wynn's soccer ball and play till my lungs run dry. Which after that, I'll go out and eat. And then, finally, I'll go unwind at West Coast with my favourite girl. Then of course study for the upcoming GEMs exam and some interview.

OUH! Damn. cnt find my certs! I should have left it with my mum. But no. I had to act responsible and keep it. Great. Where did I put it?! Should be the same place as my passport. Which is nowhere insight....

Yea. Hopefully I can clear up all misunderstandings with everyone. That would include Ian, David, Maurice and other people who I might have screamed at or ignored in the course of the New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment