Thursday, January 28, 2010

Premature Celebration

Alright! I've finally finished the boards, just need to head down to school later to seek some clarifications and then set the boards up for print, and then I can have my laptop back to normal! Instead of the current high performance low graphics mode.

So, what did I do to prematurely celebrate?
Killed 2 cockroaches for a start. Damn. These things are all over the place! Seriously, I saw one outside my house, and I desperately tried to run over it with my bicycle tyre. But it missed. WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM!? ish.
After that, cycled out, saw a police car at the gas station. And basically, that was it. Went out with Nigel by the way, and he had an ambitious idea to cycle to the barrage. But where did we end up?
West Coast Park. Macdonalds. As they saying goes. Ambitious, but rubbish. However, after much persuasion, we got a move on things. And ended up at Raffles City, where, I saw this!
A messenger bike! Just look at those bars! And the wheels are so, retro. By the way, got a once in a lifenight shot.
At esplanade bridge. And another once in a lifenight shot at LaSalle.
And then. Cycled UP Bukit Timah road at a constant 25km/h (not 27km/h!) before finally stopping for a rest at a 7-11.
Right. Great night then. Bike's still outside, in the cold.
By the way, David! Who's Tina?!

Ahaha, joking. We saw that at BPP. As you can see, somehow, Joel's face is in the shot, at the bottom right corner. Rite, I'll go have breakfast then. Good luck with work guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment