Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to Work

Yeap, as the title says.

Anyway, wanted to show what I've done so far. Just a snippet of it actually.




Yeap, that's the section and elevations. I actually submitted the colored copies in to Yy and she wasn't very pleased. But again, in my defense, I really thought Part II of the submission was going to be a hell lot more comprehensive. In addition to that, Part I of the submission stated that plans had to be colored, just that they could be submitted in black and white. So yes, that's what I thought.

And that, is a preview of the up coming 3D model. Only took a few hours to come up with that, 3D max ladies and gentleman, is not as slow as you think. And 3DSMax 2010 can match up with the lighting levels of revit. The "photometric" lights are just, imba.

Yeap, end of post I guess. 2nd September is submission, so yeap, I really want to nail this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment