Saturday, August 7, 2010

A new beginning

Alright, let's start off with me announcing something big.

I've lost my toe nail!



First, it could bend 90 degree straight up, then it could turn 360, then, it came off! YAY! Now I don't have a toe nail on my right big toe! I'm not going to go into details since some of you might find it just a tad bit disgusting.

Moving on, I've gotten myself a GIANT!





Alright, and so, of course, I've take in out for a ride. And god it's smooth. I picked it up at Sengkang by the way, and rode it all the way back to Clementi, and yeap, very very smooth ride. No complains so far except for the shifts. A little slow if you ask me. But maybe it's just me, because I'm quite used to dual shifters, which shifts in a blink of an eye. But yea, seriously no complains. The ride is smooth, the braking is good and it comes with an awesome soundtrack at 17km/h. I pushed it to 57.5km/h on a downhill and it still got a lot more speed to give, one day I'll really push that, just not soon I guess. So yea, generally happy with the performance.

And, things are really looking good for school as well. Plans are all in the bag, only left with the first story circulation to settle, then after that I can cut the section and start playing with the elevation.

Yeap. That's it so far. Will update if anything else comes up.

1 comment:

  1. Why did you have that auntie trolley in the background? Lol.

    ReplyDelete