Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mona Lisa

Right, long time no post. Been busy lately, really.

I'm currently taking a break from doing my architectural project. I've restarted all my plans and stuff. Long way to go man. I've just finished all the floor plans. There's still the site plan, the roof plan, section A-A, section B-B, elevation 1 and elevation 2 to finish. After that there's 3d modelling to be done and following that the 8 A1 presentation boards are close on its heels. Doesn't end there, HTA essay is due very soon and I've still got that marketing project lingering around. RWP individual presentation shares the same dateline as the marketing presentation.

There's something wrong with blogger again, so, no pics, again. Right, how do I round up my life so far? Well, I watched the NDP preview, that was awesome. Won't want to spoil it for you so just catch it on 9th of August. Cycled at Bukit Timah, well, that was fun but tiring. My bike is seriously heavy, felt it when trying to get around obstacles. Either that or I'm really really weak. Anyway, I got lost and the group searched for me.

THANK YOU. Really, thank you for searching despite all the plans you guys had after the ride. THANK YOU. for staying under the sun and waiting. THANK YOU. But, really, I can only try my best to make it this Sunday. I would really love to join, but I've got to admit, I'm lagging behind in class, no matter how fast I work it will all come undone if I spend the time I've saved cycling around. Once again, THANK YOU.

Not clocking up the Road Hours either. There's always something going on. Always. I wish this academic year ends. I need the ride. It's the only thing keeping me in check against a very competitive world. Which brings me to my next point.

It's time to check who is really your friend. Looks like I've lost. Everyone does have a hidden motive. Everyone does break, everyone hangs on to their morals, but once a situation arises it gets thrown out of the window. The scary part is when everyone turn on their friends. Friends are there for you, yet you swindle them, you take them in just to throw them out. It's wrong. There's only one way to find out who really are your friends, test them to the limits and see who can still care.

Here's some lyrics from a song.

"Here's another pity there's another chance
Try to learn a lesson but you can't.
If we can burn a city in futures and in past,
Without a change our lives will never last.
Cause we're going fast.

You can sit beside me when the world comes down,
If it doesn't matter, then just turn around.
We don't need our bags and we can just leave town.
You can sit beside me when the world comes down.

What can we do better, when will we know how?
A man says from a sidewalk to a crowd.
If we can change the weather, if you wanted to yourself. If you can't
I guess we all need help, yeah, I need help."

Read it, it makes perfect sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment