Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Falling Asleep

I was a little worked out with life yesterday night, so at 12mn I decided to take the bike out for a leisure roll. I didn't know where I was headed and I didn't know when I'll be back, but that was the point. Shouldn't plan too much, it only adds to the worries list.

There was another cyclist on a white mountain bike. He was climbing up NUS, so I gave chase. It was the fastest you ever seen me move up a hill. To my dismay however, I lost sight of him as I was rolling down to cheese. He was totally gone, as though he vanished into thin air. Either that or he turned in somewhere and I didn't notice.

So anyway, I went to West Coast Park and laid down for a while, while looking at the stars. It was 1am when I did that. My MP3 was play Tonight by FM Static. The last thing I remember was 'tonight I've fallen and I can't get up'. When I woke up however, it was 3 in the morning and my body was aching. I was freezing as well, so was the bike. The saddle was cold, the handlebar was cold and the shifters was cold. It really "helped" that I had to cycle home. So with my eyes half open I cycle home. Took a shower, ate and went flat on the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment