Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Weakness

You guys are so freaking weak. Don't talk about your dreams, you will never achieve it. Don't dream about the riches, you will never have it. Just don't.

Almost every single plan I make with you guys will get canceled. You know why? Because you guys are uncommitted, immature, and weak. PROJECTS. What a very bad joke. Inefficient. Face it, that's what you are. Too slow then and still too slow now. One day without sleep and you can't take it? Want to hear my story? Hello, what course do you think I'm in? My course robs me out of sleep, 2 to 3 hours max sleeping time and during submissions if you can get 5 minutes you're lucky. Cannot ride? Fucking pussy or what?! What the fuck are you on? Pussy juice? I'm not asking you to do a 160km lap, I'm not asking you to climb Mount Faber. I'm asking you to come out and meet me for dinner. So what the fuck are you on?

Go ahead, mock me. I might never be Lance Armstrong, but you have no idea how fucking glad I am that I'm not you. I'm not saying I'm better, I'm saying you give in too easily. What the fuck la dude, what the shit did you expect? Party, girls and money? Wake up your bloody idea, forget dreaming about your future car because at this rate, you're be lucky to own a skateboard.

Yea, and I'm a man of my words. So the moment I sensed that our plans was going to be canceled, I made my own. And you guys just HAD to prove me right. You cracked under the slightest of pressure. It was just a small flex and you guys broke. Too easily. Weak.

So what's my weakness then? My weakness is that I still trust you. I plan to get rid of that.

'Just don't.'
~Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment