Monday, September 7, 2009

Dead

HI GUYS! Blogger is still dead! So anyway, I'll try to wrap up EVERYTHING.

HOLIDAYS are here! But no holiday for me. Industrial Training Programme. Attached at MKPL Architects. So far, first day, sounds like a fun firm. but let's see how things go.

Fell off my road bike again. Took a direct hit at the shin. Pain I tell you. Whole body aching, up till now.

My hybrid bike is almost set up. Got my dual control levers, wheels and pedals. Left a long flat bar and a chain. I'm still not sure how to set-it up yet. But there's always time to learn.

Kinetic competition. Alrite, we finally have something, but we started so late, I don't know if we can finish it on time. I really hope we could.

Ubin camping trip. Uhh, not sure about that. No promises but I would really love to go. :)

Ouh, changed my phone. Changed my number. I'll update most of you guys when the time comes.

My crit, went ok I guess. Overall quite happy. GEMs presentation went well as well. Management paper however, haiz. Let's all just beocme religious and pray shall we?

Fasting is turing out great. Only one day didn't fast, thanks to cycling, but hey, I wanted to celebrate. So there we go.

Ouh, hope you liked the song!

You're never getting back your guitar by the way!

Wah! Lucky that Sunday rain. I was really going to fly aeroplane, damn tired on that Sunday.

Anything else or not? Ouh! New car to add to the cars I would love to drive list. The Lotus Evora and the Lamborghini LP-670 4 SV. Quite cool, both of them.

Jamming anytime soon? I don't know. How's the studio coming along? Haven't been on my electric for a long time also.

Wah, and that time say break fast together, now what happen? Only 2 weeks left, so must quickly plan. I usually end work around 7 at City area there, so I really don't know how it's going to work out.

I think that's all uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment