Monday, September 21, 2009

Hari Raya

Yeah! It's Hari Raya! And blogger is working again!!!! WHEEE!!!!! So, let's try posting a pic!

YEAH! It worked! That was the Kinetic Art project. See! It's real! I wasnt CK-ing.

Won 5th place and $2000 by the way. But sadly, dunnoe if we can keep the prize money. Basically Singapore Poly sent 2 teams, and the other team kinda spent around $2000. So maybe the prize money will go back to the school and stuff, but heyy, I can't care less. Actually I care a bit luhh, could use a little cash to fund my bike. ^^V



I have no idea how to rotate the pic, so just rotate your head. That was what I was doing at work. Damn no life lei!! Cut model... Haiz..



And there it is. My pride and joy. My hybrid and my road, together, side by side, warms the heart doesn't it?

Anyway, a few specs on the hybrid. Aleoca XT frame, Shogun fork, SIS Tourney, Magnum Crank, Wellngo pedals, riser bar, Deore DCL, 27" wheels(110 psi), and shit as brakes.. ^^V

Alrite, I guess all that is covered. And yea, maybe most of you heard, taking a break with my girl, for about a month, hopefully she comes back just in time for my birthday. ^^V. Maybe that's what she planned? Yea rite, big dreams.

AND! Before I forget! Selamat Hari Raya!! haha, cycling was fun. 'Hari Raya Time Trial'.. That seriously lighten me up despite all the 'piss-ness' going around.

Wah! And I going off-road in a few hours, and still awake.. Oh well, how to sleep after a 'time-trial' like that. I love how you guys tell me things when you think I'm ready. Really helpful and keeps my ego in check.

Finally, a quote before I end off, not mine luhh, but it's nice...

"It's not about how much power you have, but how much power you can actually put down"

~Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment