Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Monday

Wooo! Finally had another go at BT. Ahaha, went slow on the downhill that killed my D that time around, and yea, came out fine. Was with my classmate, well, to say the least, he was very 'daring'.. The sound of him CHARGING down the hill is unforgetable. But still, had a good time, could have more fun if we were really attacking every single hill.

Still feel like going again though, I'm still getting owned by some small hills. What a disgrace man, a 68kg guy, on a mountain bike getting own-ed by some 100 year old HUMP. Urgh.

My relatives from Malaysia, about time they came down, and what a shock I got. I never imagined them like that. Met most of my relatives also, and yea, I know, I grown slimmer right? Thanks!

Work, is damn boring. I mean, seriously. We've given so much time to do some simple stuff. Wah, where's the challenge. It's getting damn boring man.

Wah, the Sunday going KR. Dunnoe if I actually invited or not. Buh argh! I want to stay out late sat nite! Buh nvm, really want to go KR also. As usual, see how lor..

Anything else to say? Oh ya!

KNOW YOUR PLACE.

It's an advice to some people, I mean, seriously, don't ever ever challenge someone with a hell lot more experience. It NEVER ends well. Seriously, the people with more experience are usually better, they're usually just too tired to show, until a competition comes out. Really. Or maybe it's just the tone in which you speak. Just stop, take a step back and listen to yourself. Sometimes you really sound offending.

And my phone, seems very quiet nowadays. Haiz, this is life, shit happens.

Now I really don't know what I want in life. Seems like I've been through almost everything I wanted to go through. I'm happy, somesort.

"Know your place"
~Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment