Saturday, September 12, 2009

Human Resource Management

ARRRGHHHHHHHHHH.
WHAT.
THE.
HELL.
MAN.

You suck. REALLY. You do. I can't belive it. After all I've done, after everything I've been through, you are still treating me like shit. I'M TIRED. How come I don't get a break? Hello, my activities are more energy consuming compared to theirs. They end at 3am, I end at 6.30am!!! They need to report by 2pm, I'm reporting in at 10am! WHERE'S THE FAIRNESS?!

It's a team project ok, and I'm tired, and I also have other commitments. What the shit man. Yes we won, but I don't seem to be very happy do I? Ever wondered why? Ever bothered to ask me why I'm so tired, ever bothered to ask me why I'm so crossed? It's you. You're the freaking reason.

Fuck you all luhh. I have my limit, I can only push myself that far for that long. I'm running on very little sleep and seriously, I'm dehydrated half of the time. It's the fasting month, where's your respect for that? While you guys were happily waking up to grab something to eat, I'm already awake doing work.

Why am I so crossed? Maybe because the person who was slacking all these while seems to have things easy and the ones doing all the work seemed to be pressured into doing more work. And I can't believe how everyone credited her for OUR work. She went missing, we had a new plan that was workable. Where's my credit? I should be welcomed back as a hero, not some bangla worker forced to do more labour.

And fuck you all again luhh. Cancel cycling. nb. I'm doing something that my passion is driving me to do ok, and you shold be thankful I'm letting that go to make way for this piece of fake shit. How come you guys can't cancel your plans? How come I have to wrap around your schedule. GO FUCK YOURSELVES. That's all I really have to say. I'm really crossed and pissed to the extent that if one of you die, I'll be smiling so wide that my face is split in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment