Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Loss

Someone once told me that it would be 'my loss' if I didn't cycle with him. Well, I'm very sure some people have heard my comments on that, but you know. Just to rub salt in the wound, let's see who is really on the losing end.


That, was a cute sign I saw stuck on the rear of a car. The diagram however, is just wrong. It looks like the seat stay is poking in the cyclist arse and the cyclist seems to be holding on to the rims. But hey, whatever, it's cute.

So aniwae. Today, the plan, go butterfly, gangsa, scorpion, woodcutter and finally BT. Ambitious, but rubbish. I thought today go BT onli, I kena scammed. The day started out freaking cool. We had a convoy of vehicles carrying a convoy of bikes.

We went straight into butterfly after all the bikes were set-up proper. For the first part in, I was stuck behind this guy, on a Giant FS bike. Wahhh, he damn sibei slow until I sibei tired. Ok luhh slow, buh on butterfly trying to go slow on my bike, is torture. My bike is freaking heavy, so if no momentum, nid a lot of power to roll over stuff. Which was what happened luhh. But finally! He gave way, and I caught up with the leader, just to be overtaken by Ian, who then decided to speed down with the leader leaving me and lionel to lead one another. Wah, and Lionel scared the shit out of me also. On one of the turns, his extremely thick tire surprisingly lost traction, so he stopped and I was speeding behind, so I slammed my brakes, but another guy was speeding behind me! Lucky that guy went around both of us.

After that grandmother story, we reach the halfway point.


Nice sia. All the bikes lined up. Makes my bike look a lot better than it actually is! Anyway, the light blue bike is Lionels. Swee sia. And the red one is mine, for those of you who dunnoe.
The trails by the way. Freaking dirty. My V-Brakes had a hell of a time trying to clear mud off the rims. However, I think, the most interesting part of today's ride was Ian's crash. Wah, really had me stunned. But he's ok.
Yea, that's him. On my bike. His injuries was quite serious actually, he had problems walking out, so he kind of just rolled out with my bike. Since it's working. And really, this is not some joke crash.

That's a CARBON FIBER handle bar, and it's CRACKED. So just imagine the impact. But oh well, that's life shit happens. Having great fun at the trails every single time but it's really very taxing on the bike. So I don't know, remind me again how it is my loss?

Aniwae, Ian went to the hospital and got checked out. But his bike, that's another story. I was cleaning his bike luhh.
It was freaking dirty man. I think there was mud stuck there since 1985!
Aniwae, I cleaned his frame and D's, the tires were really gone case. Too much mud on it man. Just wait for it to dry off and then let it fall out or something. But aniwae, to Ian. 'TAKE CARE'.

Wah, my bike however, haiz, a hell lot more mud. The only parts I had motivation to clean was the drivetrain, the rims, and the brakes. And that's it. Everything else was just covered. Buh, it looks nicer that way. I think.

So yea. That's bascially what happened today. And nope, doesn't feel like a loss to me.

"...damn sibei slow until I sibei tired"

~Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment