Friday, February 12, 2010

If you're asking for it

You know. If you were asking for someone's help, I think it would be common sense, genuine common sense, to make it as convenient as possible for him to help. And yea, it wouldn't kill to say 'thank you', wouldn't hurt to smile once in a while either, wouldn't hurt to come prepared. Really. It's the little things that make it seem epic.

Presentation was o.k. I guess.

Some comments :

"I like your energy"
"You have a lot of potential you know that?"
"You spent a lot of effort on your layout, but it's perfectly fine"
"Without the 3d renders, everything else on the board is alright"
"You make us feel under dressed"
"Don't cut up your words"
"Your plan, should have blown it up"
"The shadow uh, how did it cast? There's no wall there"
"That's it?"
"The doors should fold on the inside, it looks messy."
"Read more books, on contemporary architecture"
"Talk to your lecturers more."
"I think you could have developed that, I kinda like the idea. There's something there."
"I see you've put in a lot of effort on the models. You did it again, and again, and again until you got it."

Yea. Negative or positive comments, is to your perception. But personally. I think it went, all right?

Well, yea. I think presentations should be like MINISKIRTS.

Long enough to cover everything, short enough to catch my attention.



Anyway. Keith wasn't there during my presentation. What the hell man. He helped me so much and he wasn't there to see how it all went. Yea, that was the only person I was really hoping to see in the panel today.

So yea. I guess this is the part where I say thank you?

Thanks to the lecturers, Keith and Halim. And yea, apologies for the attitude. sorry if I was rude.

Thanks to the Leslie, for assisting with the printing of the boards.

Thanks to Glen and Wynn for the compliments on my work. (Really, never deprive a guy of hope, it could be all he has.)

Thanks to Nigel for just being there I guess.

Thanks to Iezah for talking to me in the middle of the night while waiting for the boards to render.

Thanks to well, everybody else who think she/he had affected my performance in this project. (I'm sure a lot of people are going to take credit here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment