Wednesday, February 17, 2010

imprompt sleepover

Yes. I am that bored that I am blogging from David's laptop, on David's sofa, in David's house.

HEY! So anyway. My hybrid, has grown into a mountain bike!!!! AHAHAHAHAH!!! YES!!! I'M FINALLY GOING TO B.T.!!! And my roadie has had a weight reduction session, so! Over the course of the SEVEN weeks of holiday for me.. (7 WEEKS of ITP for some people, or 6 months for one faggot) I'm going to do a road run on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY. And off-road runs on TUESDAY and THURSDAY. Saturdays will be spent with ^^V and Sundays to rest and recover.

Yea, that's the plan. But what's most likely going to happen is, I'm going to do a road run on monday. Get shagged and tired, skip the offroad run on tuesday, find excuses to do something else on wednesday, pray that it rains on thursday and cycle down to west coast park on friday. Yea, I think that's the most likely course of action.

Ouh. Waiting for Wynn to comeback also. When that guy coming back uh? Gone for quite long eh. Waiting for his Xbox to be frank and honest. It's the holidays, I have nothing to do.

Wah. And got sleeping problems man. My body clock is screwed. I wake up thinking it's 11am, look at my phone, realise there's 12 missed calls and it's 5 in the evening. Cool. So, anybody with a healthy lifestyle, please give me a ring and I want to hang out with you. Healthy lifestyle in my books would include waking up at 7 in the morning, planned and organized day, and is in bed latest by 11pm. So yea, gimme a call if you lead such a lifestyle, I would really love to be your friend.

Talking about friends! Yea, could you know, probably go for soccer, or jamming? Anytime soon. (yes, that was a hint). Or maybe dinner! OR! PRAWNING. (assholes). Rite. I think I should get some sleep. Going to school LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment