Saturday, February 20, 2010

Let's Face It.

ok. Let's face it. I've got sleeping disorders. What the hell happened?! I want to sleep! LET ME GO TO SLEEP! PLEASE. It's 2:45 in the morning and I'm still awake. So, anyway, I've been keeping a sleep diary, a diary where you record your sleeping time and hours.

Monday : Slept at 4am
Tuesday : Woke up at 3pm, didn't(couldn't) sleep
Wednesday : Slept at 7pm
Thursday : Woke up at 1am
Friday : Slept at3am, woke up at 1:30pm

Wa lao, some days I'm sleeping almost 12 hours and some days I'm not sleeping and other days I'm sleeping the required 8 hours. BUT IT'S NOT THE RIGHT TIME. I'M SUPPOSE TO BE AWAKE DURING THE DAY. I'm tired, really. But I just cant sleep until the sunrises. Argh. This is getting irritating. Funny how I wake up at 1am and can never get back to sleep, but I wake up at 11am and the bed pulls me in deeper. Please, please please, switch it around.

And honestly, I feel tired the first few hours when I wake up in the sunlight, but after that, bam, I'm right on the ball. The energy comes in when it's called for.

Ok, so here's the plan. I'm going to stay awake all day today. Meet my gf in the morning, then meet Syah for accounting notes, then meet David for the bike(tentative), then go see Maurice perform, then study with Wynn and Les, and then go sleep. And if I still wake up in the middle of the night, I'm going to go to the doc and get the medication, then overdose it and die. Ahaha, so would need to stock up on the red bull for this. Or maybe I should just clear all my plans. Stare into blank space, and hopefully try to hibernate.

ARGH! SLEEP. COME ON.

Addition:

Was so bored. Decided to do this.
Original Image at B.T.. Forgot to adjust the camera EV setting, so yea, the lighting destroyed everything. So, tried to fix it in photoshop, since I can't sleep anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment