Saturday, February 13, 2010

What now?

Great. Now everything is over. Submission is done, Presentation is done, GEMs exam is done. Basically, the only thing left is the accounting exam, which I must pass. Like literally, otherwise, I'll be dropped out of the course and everything will be wasted. So, looks like I'll have to push hard for that.

So anyway, looks like I have almost everything I wanted. I'm happy. Or I'm suppose to be. But. I'm not! It's only two days after JC4, one day after Friday, and I'm already feeling bored.

Got my MP3 for $40. That was cheap, but now, like all my other stuff, it's full of scratches. Comes with a radio though, so I'm not complaining. Thanks Iezah for finding that and thanks Nigel for paying for it. ^^V.


Finally. Changed my guitar strings. Feels damn good now. Sounds perfect. Or almost. It's not the instrument, it's the musician. Music, by someone's definition, is the idea behind the sound. So it's not so much of the sound that comes out, but the idea behind it I guess.


Got my boots anyway. Golden, and black. Nothing much to say there. But, I think, the biggest accomplishment so far, would have to go to this.

Yeap. Maximum speed reads at a modest 98.7 km/h. Just to put that into perspective, there is no roll cage, there's only two wheels, there's no crumple zone, there's no air bags, there's no guards, there's no full face helmet.

There's just you, pieces of aluminum welded together, and one small mistake and you'll find yourself slamming the asphalt with your whole weight crushing down on you. Ahaha, yea, so, missed my target of 100km/h, but let's not get over myself here. Still young, still have my chances I guess. And yes. I didn't have my legs after that run. But god, that was fun.

But you know. I just can't help feeling there's something missing. I just open up my organizer, and the pages are blank, and no matter how much I keep on flipping, they still remain unwritten. Maybe I've accomplished too much in a time frame too little.

I can barely remember how my presentation went. I was way too sleepy and I wasn't thinking then, I was merely reacting. Maybe that is what's wrong. I'm not appreciating all these little moments as much as I should. Now everything doesn't seem like a big deal. There's no more, 'YES! I'VE DONE IT'. It's more like, 'ok, it's done, what's next?'. And the current problem is, I can't answer that.

what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment