Monday, February 8, 2010

One. Two. Three.


Callum's Board


Joel's board


Hoe Khang's Board

Yea. Three boards sia. Man, my laptop have been through hell.

It has covered, in 2 weeks.

- 2 of my exterior renders
- 2 of my interior renders
- Joel's exterior render
- Joel's interior render
- All 8 of my boards
- All 8 of Joels boards
- All 8 of Hoe Khang's board
- Completed Need For Speed Undercover. (err? Random.)

Yea. I arranged all 3 of those boards. Hoe Khang and Joel have already coloured their plans and my only use was to put in on the board, and that's what I did. Hoe Khang was really thankful, treated me supper. Joel was thankful as well, wanted to treat me LJS, but it's like $8 per meal, so I declined.

But when his boards was printed, he took a look at it, and I don't know. Seem a little disappointed. Either that, or he was really tired, but I think he was disappointed. Ok, I'm not making excuses. But his board was really done under serious time constrain. For the first time ever, I was pressurized to complete it with the constant time checks. So, that was the first mistake. Second mistake of course was that I was too absorbed in just completing it, that I forgot to step back. And stare, and maybe find more improvements to make. So yea, I don't know. If he was disappointed then I would know why. But really. Time wasn't really on my side on this one.

But I can't help think it could have been better. Somesort. But i dunnoe already la. Need to ask Keith already. He's a lot more pro in this. So far, all the calls he made on my board turns out right.( AHAHAH! Say only, later during crit kena shot.)

So. !!!. Three different boards. Three different layouts. Two weeks. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment