Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dennis

Today Dennis came back, he was transiting through Singapore to Australia, I think. Anyway, played soccer, some of us. Some people uh, really just could not spare one day to come out to play soccer, with us. Whatever the reason luhh huh. But yea, thanks to those who turned up. Wynn, Kumar, Jason, Jian Yao, Sam, Ian, Syazwan and two other people that we don't really know.

Wa lao, soccer was suppose to be relaxed eh. Chill uh, don't need to play until so aggressive. Haiz, took a tackle from behind, got me quite pissed. Oh well, it's just a game. By the way, just like to remind you guys I scored the finishing goal, thanks Jason.

Yea, that was a picture. Some of them left uh, so it was a part picture. After that however, played basketball. SP VS SA. A little unfair, SA had basketball trained players while SP had me. We had to prepare for dinner, so needed to make a quick basketball game. First to score 7 wins. SA started off with the lead, Ian scoring the first, Ian scores the second and Ian scores the third for SA. SP was 3 goals down and Jason thought he could quickly end it. '4 more goals only' was his exact words. Then, there was a turn of events. Jason took a shot, the ball smack the ring. Ian and Wynn was quick on the rebound. Wynn gets it. Throws it to me and I took the shot. IT'S IN! We're one up! Ian was commenting on the 'virgin goal'.

The game continues. The ball started and Wynn took the shot. IT'S IN AGAIN! We're one goal down. We start again. Syazwan takes the shot, and it's in the net! The scores are even. SA is now taking us seriously. We're back in the game. The ball restarts. It gets to Wynn, and he puts another one in for the team. Score is standing at 4-3, with SP in the lead. SA was taking this threat and marked our players. The ball gets to Syazwan again and he takes it! 5-3! The game restarts, Wynn takes the shot this time round, 6-3! SP only had one more goal. The ball was with me to start. Only one goal left, and I took the 3-point shot. IT GOES IN! We've won. 3 goals down and we're now 4 goals up. What a turn of event. But heyy, nice game, great moves and yea, lucky shots. OUH! And Jason, that last ball I put in was a three-pointer if you didn't notice.

Alright, I went home to shower, Wynn, Syazwan and Jason however showered in school, in the same cubicle. I'm not even going to say what happens next, but it was quite graphic. Alright, dinner was next, but I had to draw cash. So there I was queueing up and there were two inconsiderate people. Yea, that's why I was late. Really.

I met up with the guys and Dennis and Bryan was having a slight confusion. My phone was with Dennis and Bryan called. Dennis picked up the phone and thought it was me, Bryan was on the other end of the line and he thought it was me as well! Funny, but yea, confusion was cleared up. We took the sky train to T3 and well, things happened.

Yea, it's up to your imagination on what we were doing. So anyway, did you know that the MRT connects T2 and T3? Well, we didn't, so don't blame it on me. Thanks to my perfect timing though, we met Dennis right after he checked in, or after whatever he did, I'm really not good at remembering what people are doing.

Yup, that was us, walking. Towards the skytrain. Because SOMEBODY wanted to take it so badly.

Making our way to T2 for Fish & Co. and meeting Bryan.

That picture would mean that we made it to Fish & Co. Yea, that's my Teriyaki Salmon. Fish & Co. is not halal uh by the way, for those of you interested to go. So yea, had a meal and then moved on with life. By life I meant taking photos.

If you are wondering why my eyes were looking the other way, it was because SOMEBODY snapped the shutter at the count of 2.

That was all six of us. After that, was time to send Dennis off. No hugging or crying uh, since Dennis didn't want it. The rest of us was quite on though.

Bye-bye DENNIS! ahaha, ok, now that he's gone, next was us walking around.

Nice pic huh? Yea, walking around Terminal 3, quite boring though. So I though I'll liven things up.

Some sort. Yea, use your imagination.

A picture at the 'Daisy'. No idea what that was about. Art stuff.

My new boyfriend? Gay, I know. Shut up.
Our picture is in the reflection. Everyone was very smart to be looking at the camera LCD though.

Left Syazwan in the MRT to take 196 home. He's the guy in black. Yea, thanks to careful timing his face was blocked. DAMN.

In the bus towards Clementi. Haiz, well, that was it, our day out. I won't mind if this happens every month. Quite fun. Beats things I do nowadays. Yea, for those who wants the pic, I don't know how luhh, tell me then we'll think of something.

"...it's up to your imagination"
~Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment