Friday, July 17, 2009

Get out

Today's wake up time was 7am. I had lessons at 8am, but guess what, I just didn't feel like attending. Really, architecture is stupid, engineering rocks. Argue it in whatever way you want to, maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong but whatever. I don't care what you think, you're not me.

My memory is getting worse. Smug messaged me saying that we could meet earlier and I just couldn't remember what we were meeting for. So I played along agreeing to meet earlier in the hopes that he would give me hints on the occasion for us to meet. He didn't. And I was still in a daze of what we were going to do, or what I was suppose to bring.

Had to meet Wynn also, so I thought maybe if I could push meeting with Smug back, I could spend more time with Wynn. But I needed to know what we were meeting for. So I had it, and I called Smug. He talked to me in the 'wtf' tone, but heyy! Really, I just couldn't remember. I couldn't meet Wynn cause Smug was more important, yea, just shows how I could forget important events. So met Smug and yea, that was it.

Yea, next was Oliver. My mum was making way too much noise about the bike being in the room. So yea, had to take it out. But heyy, for some of you who haven't had a good chance to see it, here are some of the changes. The wheels are quick-release with Quando hubs. Said to be high performance, but I think it's bullshit. The rims even said 'for Disc Brakes only' but it's clearly for V-brakes. Oh well, guess they pasted wrong stickers, but I'm generally quite happy with it.

The handlebar stem. Yea, that's changed as well. The stock stem was better, but oh well. The stock was an alloy, so the threads where the screw belonged kinda fell off. So the threads was gone and the stock headset was useless, which meant the stock stem was useless as well. Changed to a new one. Waited one week for this to arrive, and thank god it did. It's black and it's hybrid. It's adjustable, the headset has pre-planned angles of 50, 30, 10 or minus 10 degrees. That, theoretically would enable me to ride it comfortably as a mountain and comfortably as a touring.

Yea, got that thing to protect the chain stay from chain strikes. I don't really remember what it's called but yea, makes the bike look cleaner. So yea, that's basically the changes that it went through so far, from handlbars, to wheels, to headset and to that. Having some problem with the rear tube though. It has to be rode often otherwise it'll be flat. Doesn't make sense huh? But yea. Had to get the bike out of the room and then had to clean the room. I liked cleaning the room though. When you clean your room, you cleanse your mind, and you find spare change that rolled on the floor.

Next, cycled around.










Yea, that's my hair after the ride. Felt fast, really. From Farrer Road back to Clementi Via Clementi Road. Quite downhill, so that would explain the speed. But yea, that is what happened to my hair at that speed. Should have used a conditioner so that the effect could be more drastic, but yea, had clusters of hair pulled out though the vents in the helmet.

Finally. Wow man, today, had a lot of near black out moments. What is wrong with me? How could I be blacking out so often. I'm not Juanz. Yea, she blacks out way too often. It's scary. Especially when you're on the road and only inches away from cars. I don't know, would definitely need to see a doctor very very soon if this continues. I don't like this.


"...you're not me."
~Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment