Sunday, July 19, 2009

On the road

Hahah, well, everybody had a taste of what it was like to be on a road bike today. Not the easiest to cycle on huh? Well, congratulations on joining my ranks.

Congratulations to Mr Lin Jia Hong. Great fall, and even greater courage and bravery in getting up. I think we all had our laugh during the fall, but ahahaa, sorry for making you go down that slope, sorry for your jeans, sorry for your watch and thanks for trying. Really, from my heart, you were really brave.

The road bike. It is perfect piece of engineered machine isnt it? The geometry definately stunned most of you guys on the first try, but what makes it different makes it special. The seat is high, the handlebars are dropped and the structure is rigid. For a very good reason. You can find it out for yourself, but yea, that's my whole point. You won't know what I'm feeling until you really have tried it for yourself. No matter how much I talk about it, no matter how much I try to say, you will never get it unless you're doing it.

Short and sweet post. But yea, that was my day today. SUPPOSE to be a study session, but with bikes in the picture, everything changes doesn't it?

"It is perfect piece of engineered machine isnt it?"
~Callum

1 comment: