Thursday, July 2, 2009

First Day of The Month

Yes, new month. I don't know why I'm so excited but I just am. Finally, had a decent sleep except for an SMS. PAC! Must you ALWAYS message me in the morning? Do you not know I'm asleep! (actually this is his third time only uh, but what the hell, must stop it before it continues)

I woke up at 12pm! WOO HOO! Got my sleep!(somesort) YES! I went out for GEMs, cycled my bike for the first time this week since the weather is convincing and oh my, what a pleasure it was. Of course, I was going TRIGGER-shift HAPPY. Had to push my bike once I reached school, locked it up, (somesort, now quick-release wheels uh, a little worried) and went up to class. WOW! There was only one girl, one me and one lecturer! So she did the lesson quickly and we were done by 1:30pm. That was quite a waste of time, but yet, it's informative.

Reached home, text-ed Smug and he was O.K. with going out, so we did. He was late, as usual, but this time he actually had an excuse. He had a flat tire. And of course he argued about how he cycled fast with the flat tire. We went to the gas station, no, not to 'pump some gas', but to pump some air. We couldn't get the pump working, so we tried another pumped, and that worked so we were on our way. OH MY GOD, I should have just brought out my road bike. Smug was being so smug about how easy it was to cycle. I was of course crazily shifting gears PANTING to keep up. So we cycled around and I got my lights! YES! You know, the one on the rims? Yea, so now when Im cycling there's a mini light show on my bike. (^.^)V

Cycling home was quite a torture for Smug. He was on a road bike and we were on the pavement. I have to admit, I honor his bravery. My favorite part was when there was this really big curb in the path, cause by the roots of the trees growing and breaking up the slabs. Woo hoo, it was quite dark, so I didn't see the increase in height until it was about a meter in front. Naturally, i slammed my brakes, ohhhhh, yeaaaaa, you should have heard the screech. Oh man, that was nice. Warned Smug about it and moved on.

Yea, so that's what happened. LATER is my presentation. A do or die man for this one. I really don't want the PP, so much so that I'm not taking any chances with this presentation, I've even got a script ready so nothing screws up. Please don't let anything screw up, please don't, thi s has to work, it just has to. please.

OUH! Saw this girl. Wow, she looked like Michelle Chia, (i think tt's how it's spelled). I was cycling, you know, usual, and then she saw me on the bike, and I saw here saw-ing me, so I made eye contact. She held the eye-contact as I whizzed pass. Not bad, proves two things, she's hot, she's not afraid to stare.

And then met another girl, like pri 6 or sec 1? I dunnoe. But she was in a rush to get somewhere. So, she ran, right across my bike path! Again, ahhh, yeeaaa, heard the tires screeched as it desperately fought to halt the bike, but a nicer sound came out, her voice. She shouted 'SORRY!' as she ran. That, just puts a smile on my face, because firstly, she apologized and secondly, her voice quite sweet uh. I don't mind that voice picking up my calls every now and then.

Yes, been listening to Hero by Foo Fighters lately. Damn, nice song. I could play it, but would love to try it on SOMEONE's acoustic. (yea, it's a hint).

Right, to sum it up. My bike now comes with it's own light show, would love to see that girl again, would like to applaud Smug on his bravery, would like to hint to SOMEONE to lend me his guitar.

"...she saw me on the bike, and I saw here saw-ing me"
~Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment