Friday, June 5, 2009

Thanks

Hey guys, seriously. You know, one word I can say. Thanks. I was a little down on my mood and although I did not cry for help, you guys came. I don't know man, it could seem to you guys as being a friend, but to me, that is what I really needed, heck, that is the only thing I need to get me through the week.

A special shout out to the guy who is riding a White GT Ava 2.0 (07), really man, thanks. And you know how sometimes when we meet and I never seem to share any of my problems, well, that's because I'm very sure you have yours so I'll just solve mine. Heyy, again, thanks.

And to the guy living all the way after the ulu ulu part of Ang Mo Kio, thanks for checking up on me man. Really, it was great to have a chat with you. Should do it more often sometimes. Just to re-live that moment where we had nothing else to worry about.

Ahhh, and of course, 'So im having a bad day, im taking one down'. You had no idea how much that line rang through my head. Really man, the guitar and that moment, perfect symphony of emotion and music.

Yea, I mean to all those who actually bothered to sense my mood; unlike some, wait, A LOT of irritating people who seem to bombard me with THEIR questions and THEIR issues, I really appreciate it. On that verge where my patience was really tested, where it was about to become stretched to its limits, you guys came in and kinda acted like extensions. Really, there is no one else in class, and I mean no one else who are like ANY of you guys, they don't even come close.

I could elaborate on the differences, and you know what, I shall. It struck me that the lessons I've learn, like, 'You die your business' and 'Don't give me excuses give me result'(ever so memorable isn't it?)really helped shaped me to what I am today. Yes those times don't last, and like I said before, it's a shame you guys grew up(but heyy, let's not start this over again?). And you know, coming back to my class, god is it different. A lot of excuses man, I'm actually appalled by it. And to make matters worse, these excuses seem to be doing fine, surprisingly.

I mean we spent like 2 years together, some of us 4, and I dunnoe, I just feel so much closer to you guys. Poly is 3 years right, and well, there's A LOT of things missing. I'm never going to get used to this environment, and as hard as I try, I can never change it. And to add insult to my injury, you guys changed. So that fun will never ever come back, and you and I both know that.

So again, thanks! EVERYONE. I could list all of you guys down but I don't see the point of that. If you're reading this and you feel like you have put a smile on my face, you have. Thanks.

Things turn out best for those who makes the best out of the way things turns out.

~Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment