Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Round-Up

What a good day to end the month with. Started out with a smooth submission, although a little bit stunned by the number of people who wanted to plot at the very last minute. Yes, I was a little under the weather to begin with, and then there was the slides which I had to complete for the business presentation, and you know how I do my presentation, I do it with pride, so it takes time. Never ever take a presentation lightly, never. So just think about that before you judge why I'm being so reluctant to help you out. I mean, why not ask other people who submitted already? Why me?

After submission, did my slides, which were up to my standards, I decided to cool off. Walked in to the other studio and Hoe Khang was being raped. Being a good Samaritan, I joined in and placed my hands over his mouth to stop him from screaming for help. It's worth to mention David was happily playing 'Little Fighter 2' as all of this went on. Hoe Khang was, I don't know what he was doing, but it was awkward. His limbs was just moving around in the air. Not really fending us off but they were moving. Confusing huh?

But the weirdest things happened next. Hoe Khang had both his hands free, his legs were with Pac, but he just waved his hands around in the air. So what did he do to get rid of my hand over his mouth? He LICKED it! Yes! He licked my palms. With his toungue! OMG, it was the most strangest FEELING ever! I immediately let go and then we went for lunch, where we endlessly laughed at Hoe Khang. But still, eeewwww.

Had fun at Vivo though, but man. I felt damn bad. Was suppose to be in a group meeting. I really feel damn bad. I'm not one of those basted who find it O.K. to make excuses. Urgh, I was out there having fun while they were doing work. I feel damn bad. really. You have no idea how bad I feel.

Since this is the end of the month, I'll wrap it up with every single quote that was written in every single blogpost for this month.

"So stop faking it"
"So find your passion"
"It is less practical but more defined"
"Things turn out best for those who makes the best out of the way things turns out."
"AMBITIOUS, BUT RUBBISH"
"You actually stick to the road"
"We have to go back to move forward"
"Those who races in life finish first"
"Let it go... Can't you?"
".. like carbon fibre, strong on the outside but slowly cracking on the inside"
"Would it be alright if we sat and talk for a little while? If in exchange for your time, I give you this smile?"
"..half the power but still needed to pack the same punch"
"That's what it is"
"It's so sleek like Flash's head"
"Why me?"
~Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment