Sunday, March 21, 2010

Green House

This, by far, is my favorite.

The Z6 House. What a name huh?

Anyway, BCA-CDL Green Sparks competition site visit coming up. Yes, frankly speaking I am a little worried about the current attitude of the team. Let's be honest here, I run on schedules, and when I don't get people coming on time, or when I don't know the progress of things, I freak out.

My weakness is that I have to be in control, that's the reason why I'm in this team. Hopefully this team works. I know I've said that there's a different between a team of strong people, and a strong team. But currently, right now, I'm starting to eat my words.

Please surprise me.

Organize meetings, tell me ideas, tell me to the face that you're ready to take this project on. Let me know you have been doing your own personal research. Let me know that you see the problems in this projects. Surprise me with all these stuff. Come on.

The only way a team functions is if all it's members pull together.. If a few people does all the pulling, then they'll get tired and unhappy. And if a team cannot work together, then they cannot work at all.

Yea, surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment