Monday, March 29, 2010

Splash and Dash

Alrite. 3 weeks into the holiday. And I'm generally pleased with progress.

Have been cycling.

Have been reading.

Have been doing CAD and Photoshop

Haven't start on 3d Max.

Ok, nevermind. One last week for me to work before enjoying 2 weeks of holidays! So yea, holiday plans are in order I assume. Friday midnight/night movie. Catching clash of the titans, hopefully in 2d. Then a long awaited ride to East Coast on Sunday, and then, no plans after that. Ouh, should start planning. 14 days. Hmmm, can do a lot of stuff. Can start retiring my road bike for awhile, until I can get my academic life in order.
Have been shooting down red bull before my rides. Gives the extra boost. I think. I don't really know if it helps, but it's all about the mentality. If I think it helps, it helps. And what goes well with red bull?
A red merc!
And. Breve Hot Chocolate! (but really, dun try drinking red bull with hot choco.)

AND! Have you guys ever realized, after Monday and Tuesday, the calender says W T F ?

No comments:

Post a Comment