Thursday, March 18, 2010

I cannot be bothered.

This post should be 'Luck. Part IV'

But honestly, GOD, if you're reading this, stop playing games. It's not funny.

You know, if you're trying to send me a message, you can reach me via e-mail or mobile phone. If you're not used to technology, you can send me the 'Invitation to Hell' via snail mail.

Honestly, if you don't like me, then just say it. You don't have to make so much effort in trying to kill me. GOSH.

______________________________

Ok, I've just finish listening to 'Scenes From A Memory' by Dream Theater.

Yupp. It's a 'concept album'. So basically, it's like telling a story, through the song. Each song transits smoothly to the next. The whole story, took well over and hour to be told.

It's a damn sick story. The ending, is, ARGH! WTF! WAD?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS.

But it was definitely a good one hour of musical delight.

And a hell of a story. Seriously, it could beat 'Avatar : The Blue Indian Nonsense' storyline wise. If someone directed it into a movie, damn, it'll be sick. Very Sick.

___________________________

And! I've became a nerd today!

I was so thrilled by the fact that I can borrow UNLIMITED amounts of book from the SP Library during the SCHOOL HOLIDAYS! YAY!

However, someone else have also had the same idea. Some books are on loan. DAMN.

And I'm SECOND on hold.... Means somebody else wanted that book as well. DAMN DAMN.

Oh well, I'll go read on some other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment