Saturday, March 13, 2010

It was so peaceful.

Woke up to another perfect day today.

(I realize I always say that don't I? Maybe I'm just excited to see your face!)

So anyway, finish reading another book. Oh god was it boring. It was the history and the new direction for contemporary architecture. My oh my, was it full of theories. But anyway, a few buildings worth highlighting, not so much of their historical value, but I feel they are somehow, different.

The Mobius House. Worth studying the internal spaces.
Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston.
InterActiveCorp Building, New York.

Sino-Italian Ecological, Beijing


Yeap. That's it for now. I need to go to the library later, and then meet up with you. I love this relationship. I love you.

________________________________________

Had soccer just now. Surprisingly, the court was empty.

My full apologies guys. I was really expecting people. Nevermind, two weeks time and we'll have an epic game of soccer.

By the way, first time I took a bus at night. In a long long long long long time.

I enjoyed the journey. Which is surprising. It was calm. Like freakishly calm. So! Anyone want to go out at night then I can take a bus home? Really, long time since I sat on a bus, and a very long time since I took one at night.

Went to NUH. It's a long story. But yea, that's where I took the bus to.

And who said Singapore was an expensive country? It's only a $1 fine.

__________________________________

Wah, and I'm trying to organize my files. Wa lao, so many pictures, put in so many folders still very hard to sort. And wa lao, must rename it one by one. Damn sian.

After that, have to organize the videos and the music files. DIE LA.

Rite, so anyway, an average week I guess. But my Saturdays are always cheerful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment