Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WHAT?! COME ON!?

Are you kidding me?


The results are out, and no, I'm not very happy. What the hell man. Ok, ADS, HTA, MAT and ES, well, I deserve it I guess. Not competitive enough, too busy trying to solve other's people problem, too busy trying to be like Lance Armstrong. And yea, I deserve that. Ok, fine. Fair.

But ITP, is a B. WHAT?! COME ON. I worked my fingers to the bone, for that?! YES.

Life is so unfair.

I just hate feeling so useless, when I can't do anything. This is just shit. Especially when I think about how easily other people got the ITP grade. I don't know what the hell is going on. But oh well, minor setback, looks like I'll have to come into Year 3 strong, very strong.

Shouldn't even go around helping people, what the shit. I missed an air show this year pulling strings for somebody else. Damn, it's time to take care of ME for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment