Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I wonder if you know...

I wonder if people know what lyrics they are listening to..

"Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna ride on your DISCO STICK... I'm educated in sex, yes. And now I want it bad, want it bad."
~Love Game/Lady Gaga

"I want your psycho, your VERTICAL STICK"
~Bad Romance/Lady Gaga

"Boys trying to touch my junk"
~Tik Tok/Ke$ha

"Just turn around boy, let me hit that... Just show me where your dick at.. I wanna be naked, and you're wasted... I'm never laying the bitch."
~Blah Blah Blah/Ke$ha

"Imma be on top, never stop... Imma be fucking her.. Imma be a bank loaning out semen."
~Imma be/The Black Eyed Peas

"Have it your way, foreplay.. Imma touch you in all the right areas."
~Carry Out/Timbaland ft. Justing Timberlake

"I like when you tell me kiss me there... I like when you tell me move it there"
~Rude Boy/Rihanna

Yea, that's just some lyrics, that, well, are just disturbing. But, I can't really be a judge either, I listen to some weird songs as well. (Check out Home by Dream Theater, skip to 7:56). So yea, just wondering if people knew what exactly they were listening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment